We are excited to welcome our patients back to iDent Dental! While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. We are following infection prevention and control guidelines in accordance with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO) so that you can receive safe and comfortable care.
Prior to Coming to Your Appointment:
Complete our Wellness Questionnaire (within 1 day of your appointment if possible). Every patient and their accompanying guardian.
When You Arrive for Your Appointment:
- Remain in your car or wait outside and text or call us 647-534-2647. We will let you know when to come in.
- A team member will greet you at the front vestibule.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the office, and at any other appropriate time.
- Please wear a mask and keep it on until instructed to remove it. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one.
- Your temperature will be taken with a no-touch thermometer and will be asked about the wellness questionnaire again. If you have a temperature of 100.4 F (37.8 C) or higher or answer yes to the questionnaire, your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- Maintain the 6-foot/2M social distancing guidelines when in the office as best as possible.
- We have discontinued the use of the coffee station for now.
- Our normal infection control procedures, that meet and exceed the requirements of Public Health, continue to be in place.
If you have questions please do not hesitate to direct them to one of our staff members or doctors, and we will be happy to address them for you.