An Implant Supported Overdenture
Minimum required implants:
lower jaw 2 implants, upper jaw 4 implants. Healing time 4-6 month. Is a contemporary restoration that has revolutionized the way surgeons and dentists think of replacing a full set of teeth. Standard dentures are unsecured prostheses with inherent limitations. Most often, dentures are painful, inconvenient and unstable. Such dentures can make chewing foods difficult, limiting the foods that you once enjoyed. Modern dentistry can help with implant supported dentures,
- Autogenous bone grafts: also known as autografts, are made from your own bone, taken from somewhere else in the body. The bone is typically harvested from the chin, jaw, lower leg bone, hip, or the skull. Least popular as it requires additional surgical site and more invasive treatment.
- Allogenic bone: or allograft, is dead bone harvested from a cadaver, then processed using a freeze-dry method to extract the water via vacuum.
- Xenogenic bone: is derived from non-living bone of another species, usually a cow. The bone is processed at very high temperatures to avoid the potential for immune rejection and contamination.
- CLINIC DAYS Monday – Saturday
- PHONE 905-553-2647
- WE SPEAK English, Russian, Hebrew, Mandarin & Cantonese