iDent Team Philosophy
At iDent Dental, we believe that your oral health is the key to your overall health–physical and psychological. We do our part to ensure you have the best possible oral health care and surgical dentistry.
Experience emotional dentistry. Experience iDent.
Our patient’s take away
Dr. Karol knows what he is doing, he is absolutely kind. Great staff. Very knowledgable. You feel very welcomed. I was fearful before going and as soon as I sat down, he spoke to me and I felt at ease. Highly recommend this dentistry.
“Phillip” is a Registered Canadian Therapy Dog who has the incredible ability to make you smile and feel relaxed. He is a 2 years old hypoallergenic Bichon Frise and does not shed. He is extremely friendly and available free of charge, by advanced appointment only.
HD TV / Netflix / Wireless Headphones
Our office provides entertainment options such as Cable TV, Netflix and YouTube.With wireless headphones you will enjoy your favourite TV content while fulfilling your customized Oral Therapy.
Our beverages bar offers a wide range of complimentary healthy drinks, tea and Nespresso. Feel free to grab your favorite drink.
We understand it gets cold from time to time during your session with us. We offer clean and cozy blanket for those who want to keep warm or take a nap.
Hi, I’m Dr. Alex Karol
Dr. Karol has been practicing dentistry over 15 years and it always been a great part of him as he comes from a Dental Professionals dynasty.
Education and Continuing Education
• Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.), Kaunas University of Medicine, Lithuania graduated in top of his class.
• Certified Dental Technician, graduated from Hadassah College, Jerusalem, Israel.
• Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI), Mini-residency, Toronto, ON.
Dr. Karol is very passionate about cosmetic procedures and implants. He stays up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for his patients. During Dr. Karol’s spare time, he had traveled all around Europe, North America and had completed over 1000+ hours in continued education to advance his knowledge and professional skills.
• Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO)
• Ontario Dental Association (ODA)
• Canadian Dental Association (CDA)
• Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
• The International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
• Alpha Omega Toronto Chapter
Dr. Karol is a tennis fanatic and he also enjoys camping, fishing and spending time with his wife Maria, their three kids and dog Phillip. 🙂
– Dr. Karol
- CLINIC DAYS Monday – Saturday
- PHONE 905-553-2647
- WE SPEAK English, Russian, Hebrew, Mandarin & Cantonese