Veneers are very thin pieces of durable, tooth shaped porcelain that are custom made (for shape and color) by a professional dental laboratory. They are bonded onto the front of teeth to create a beautiful and attractive smile.
- Cosmetically, to create a uniform, white, beautiful smile.
- Crooked teeth.
- Misshapen teeth.
- Severely discolored or stained teeth.
- Teeth that are too small or large.
- Unwanted or uneven spaces.
- Worn or chipped teeth.
Bright, white teeth are a staple of a classic, beautiful smile. Fortunately, teeth bleaching is one of the quickest, most affordable ways to brighten a smile.
- In-office: Using the Zoom!® Whitening System, we are able to brighten teeth up to 10 shades in just one quick visit.
- Take home: Patients wear customized trays filled with a special gel over a number of days, and can choose between daytime or nighttime treatment
Crowns, bridges, and veneers.
Zirconia is a white metal powder that has been used in dentistry for the past decade to make crowns, bridges veneers, and abutments for dental implant crowns. It is stronger than all-porcelain restorations, but is more opaque and has less translucency, which can affect their appearance. Therefore, pure zirconia crowns or bridges are recommended for back teeth and for people with a history of clenching or grinding. Similar to the traditional porcelain-fused-to-metal (PFM) crowns, porcelain can be layered on top of the zirconia to give the restoration a more natural appearance similar to porcelain crowns. Porcelain-fused-to-zirconia (PFZ) crowns, or layered zirconia crowns, are indicated for front teeth and can be indistinguishable from natural teeth. The main disadvantage of PFZ crowns is that the porcelain can chip or crack if excessive force is applied to the crown or bridge.
- CLINIC DAYS Monday – Saturday
- PHONE 905-553-2647
- WE SPEAK English, Russian, Hebrew, Turkish, Azari, Persian, Mandarin & Cantonese