Hi, I’m Dr. Alex Karol
Dr. Karol has been practicing dentistry over 15 years and it always been a great part of him as he comes from a Dental Professionals dynasty.
Education and Continuing Education
• Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.), Kaunas University of Medicine, Lithuania graduated in top of his class.
• Certified Dental Technician, graduated from Hadassah College, Jerusalem, Israel.
• Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI), Mini-residency, Toronto, ON.
Dr. Karol is very passionate about cosmetic procedures and implants. He stays up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for his patients. During Dr. Karol’s spare time, he had traveled all around Europe, North America and had completed over 1000+ hours in continued education to advance his knowledge and professional skills.
• Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO)
• Ontario Dental Association (ODA)
• Canadian Dental Association (CDA)
• Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
• The International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
• Alpha Omega Toronto Chapter
Dr. Karol is a tennis fanatic and he also enjoys camping, fishing and spending time with his wife Maria, son David and their dog Phillip. 🙂
– Dr. Karol
- CLINIC DAYS Monday – Saturday
- PHONE 905-553-2647
- WE SPEAK English, Russian, Hebrew, Mandarin & Cantonese